Our congregation supports many small groups focused on church activities, Bible study, and pastoral support.
- Our children gather for children's church each Sunday during worship. All children and youth age 7 and older are invited to paricipate in our acolyte corps. Those in high school join with youth for other churches in an interdenominational group called "Fusion" which meets Sunday evenings at the Y. Seniors in high school serve as Lay Eucharistic Ministers.
- Our altar and flower guilds prepare the church for worship. Our breakfast guild provides breakfast for worshippers most Sundays. Our vergers, ushers, and lay readers participate in worship. Our choir leads our congregational singing.
- Our men's group meets for breakfast and Bible study once a month. Several women meet for Bible study in the chapel each Tuesday.
- We have an active chapter of Daughters of the King. Our Education for Ministry group recently graduated six members. WE also have many Cursillistas who participate regularly in diocesan Cursillo events.
- Our group of Eucharistic visitors regularly deliver communion to those who are sick or shut-in. Our Gourmet Girls prepare periodic meals for members of the parish who have suffered a loss.
- Our chapter of the Episcopal Church Women gathers periodically and supports our United Thank Offering activities.
The Church of the Holy Trinity
900 South St
Vicksburg, MS 39180
Phone: 601 636-0542
Or use our contact form.
Services at 8 and 10:30
a.m. on Sunday
We're here to welcome you. Please stop by during office hours: Tuesday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Our Mission is to proclaim the gospel and the love of Jesus Christ by sharing His spirit in worship and in the ministry to the needs of our congregation and our community.